Monday, November 21, 2011

Just Some Words

Right around 4 days tell I leave Italy. I know that I will put up at lest one more post on friday, to recap my feelings on this trip and what I have learned not only about art but about myself. I have finished my printmaking and have been critiqued on it, now I just have to wait for the rest of the class to go. One thing I have noticed is that I have become faaster at typing so that is a plus.
I said in an earlier post that I have not worked on my journel since we got to the villa, but my life is not that interesting and ever major thing that has happened I have put up on my blog. I also have a hard time writting about what I have been up to and when I do its sounds like a boring list like the local newcasters tell us about on TV.
The next bit is for Mark who when I sent him an e-mail about my essay said that I should have started the e-mail asking how he was doing and then telling him how I was doing. My Mom did come over for the break and we had an amazing time seeing Roma and Paris together. We also did a lot of shopping and had fun eating the different kinds of food, though no snail in Paris. Like I have said eariler I have gotten really homesick, and as bad as this sounds I think that I miss Josie, my cat, more than I miss my dad. It has gotten really hard to concentrate these last few days. I have no clue if it is because I have ADHD or with the end in site I just want to get home. I think that is most likely the latter.
I'm still having a hard time with my essay. Part of me has no clue how I'm going to get it done. I wish that it as a history essay vs an art history essay. And also I cannot seem to find any paintings of Romulus and Remus as adults done in the Baroque period or really any of them as adults.
We meet a local artist today who did printmaking. My favorite part was that she had like 10 cats and one of them reminded me of a kitten that I watch over when I house sat over Easter break.
Thats all for now I will try to update this blog again before Friday, but I don't know if anything is going on durning the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment