Friday, November 25, 2011

The End

Well it is Friday night and I'm in my hotel room near the airport. These last nine week have been an amazing journey for me. First off I got to see Italy A place I have wanted to see since I started learning about history and mythology well over ten years ago. Second I got to spend the whole semester studying art and learned a little bit of a different language. Third I have meet a lot of new people that I can now call friends. From the students that I know by sight but have never really talked to at Rocky to the students that came from different colleges and lastbut not lest to the people at the villa who not only made me feel welcome in their home but also took the time and engery to get to know me, and yes I even began to use my facebook account. And finally I have proven to myself what all my family keeps telling me is that I'm stronger than I think. I know that over these past nine week I have been more homesick than I have ever been before and have spent hours on Skype with different members of my family, but I have made it through and did not come back early. So I guess this is goodbye on one more chapter of my life and the start of a new chapter even though I have no clue what that will be I'm looking forward to seeing what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment